Sell Land Fast – directly to a Land Buyer
sell land fast with no hassle, no fees, or commissions
If you have a plot of land that you need to sell, it can be challenging to find a buyer. Using an agent has hefty commissions, and can take a long time to sell. Imagine being able to sell your land in a few weeks and not have to pay any fees or realtor commissions. Would it be helpful to have a direct buyer? No matter what your circumstance is, we can work with you and have a check in your hand within a few weeks.
See below for: [W6’s buying criteria?] [How much will I get paid?] [How fast can we close?]
Common reasons our clients often need to Sell Land
- Inherited Land: Maybe you inherited land and have never seen it, don’t want to pay the taxes, and just need to get rid of it. Send us your information, and the information about your piece of land and we will help you through the process.
- Taxes: If you have been unable to keep up the taxes, we might be able to buy the land and pay off the taxes for you.
- Need to Liquidate: Maybe you need to liquidate some land because of sudden expenses: You will often find that land is hard to get rid of on the traditional market.
- Need to Sell Faster: “I just want to get rid of it, sooner rather than later.” Traditional land brokers will list a property and let it sit until a buyer comes. This could take years to sell. It is not uncommon to see land sit for over 3 years. Do you need to sell your land in weeks and not years?
- Other… let us know what your situation is and we will do everything we can to help you find a solution.
What is Our Buying Criteria?
W6 is a wholesale land investment company. We buy land of many types:
- We buy any sized lots or raw land. City Lots, Farms, Ranches, etc
- We prefer vacant or raw land
- We typically work with clients who are asking for a quick Cash closing
- We started in Texas, but are expanding to other states in the Midwest and the South.
We prefer rural land over land in the city/town limits, but we are glad to take a look and see how we can help you. When you send us the land information, we will research it. If it meets our buying criteria, we will provide you a written no-obligation offer by email.
“How Much Can I Expect when I sell you my land?”
We value transparency, and want to let you know how we can help close your property quickly. We purchase and sell land at wholesale prices and are not able to pay full retail. We do offer smooth service, and quick closings. Not every property is the same, but here are the general guidelines we use with our offers:
On average, we pay 1/4 of the appraised value of a property depending on the size, value, features, and costs.
- We will base our offer off the County Tax Assessor’s Appraised Value. IMPORTANT: If you know the appraised value is incorrect, please provide the information so we can research your property. We are buying land all over the USA, and each market is different.
- HOA lots: we do buy vacant lots in an HOA. Our offer will need to take into account HOA rules / fees / maintenance and building requirements / etc.
Our Promise to you:
- You will pay no commissions, or brokerage fees
- We will pay all the closing and recording fees
- We will pay current year Taxes
- We will close quickly
You don’t have to wait months or even years to sell only to have to pay extra fees, deal with dropped contracts, and then having a large amount count out for commissions. Our service is not the best fit for anyone, but if you are hoping to sell land fast, then I think we have the ability to help you remove the burden of your property.
Land Buyer: Ranches | Farm Land | City Lots… all forms of vacant raw land
What we cannot buy:
- Land with chemical spills or other biological hazards
- Land with IRS or other liens that can not be cleared at closing
- Land with significant debris… we would have to factor in the debris removal and the time it will take to clear the land in our price
- Land that is primarily wetlands or have endangered species
How Fast Can We Close?
On Average, our clients choose to close in 30-60 days. This means from the point the contract is signed, you will have the check in your hand within a few weeks. Let us know how fast you need to sell your land. If the title work is simple, we might be able to close a few days.
We are always looking for property to buy, so go ahead. >> Reach out to us Today: (817) 736-1950
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (817) 736-1950
Please note that we also buy homes in and around Fort Worth Texas, as well as in Topeka Kansas. If you are looking to sell a home, complete the form on our property website: www.WattsBuysHouses.com